snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
waves of desolation
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 4:57:26 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb illie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
who's afraid of little old me? [break]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

like a statue, she stands immovable at the crest of a hill overlooking lilycove's harbor. waves lap at the cliff's edge, their ebb and flow almost bordering on erratic. the winds have begun to shift, too, and she's certain...

[break][break]

everything screams of war.

[break][break]

there, annalise will find her with her back toward the gradual upward swell of the hill and her eyes glaring holes into the cloud peppered horizon.

[break][break]

and only when she feels the stirring of spatial matter, the way it parts for a familiar presence, will she turn. her look is expectant, as if knowing the end before it begins.

[break][break]

"welcome to the former lilycove warfront."

[break][break]

here, it looks relatively new... as if rebuilt with different materials than the rest of the city. she can still taste the blood in the air if she parts her lips, and hear the permanently echoing screams if she closes her eyes to focus.

[break][break]

funnily enough, the way they reverberate against her skull almost sounds like drums... another call for war.

[attr="class","oocnotes"] [break]
hehe

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".illie"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
waves of desolation
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 6:55:24 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia annal"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
knows she's there before she can say anything. annalise arrives at the crest of the hill and she turns, looking at her like she knew the very moment she would appear. an unsettled feeling crawls up her spine at the thought, but it's easily brushed aside once the scientist speaks. her gaze follows the welcome toward the harbor, looking as ordinary as it ever has.[break][break] she doesn't let her attention drift further toward lilycove proper — she feels like a persona non grata in this city ever since her breakup with , a feeling that's been worsened by recent circumstances. [break][break]"it's crazy to think that all that happened here." [break][break]annalise had not been part of the war. she hadn't even been a ranger, then. she'd just been a scared girl, waiting out the war. [break][break]"you can't even tell there was a war here anymore."[break][break]idle chatter isn't her strong suit anymore. she looks back at , then a suggestive glance back toward the harbor. [break][break]"let's go look around."
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
investigating

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#FFB546; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
waves of desolation
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 18:41:17 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"rebuilding took a lot out of the city..."

[break][break]

and some things, like the losses of life, could never be repaired. she swallows the somber feeling and steps closer to annalise instead. the lights of lilycove sparkle behind them as if they'd never gone out in the first place.

[break][break]

"now, we owe it to them to ensure they never have to rebuild again."

[break][break]

they cannot prevent the inevitable, though, no matter how much she'd like to. sootopolis will be no different, she believes, but between annalise and herself, they have a chance to reduce the risks that seek to drown them.

[break][break]

a nod follows the suggestion. she takes a few steps forward before stealing another glance at her companion.

[break][break]

"do you have anything with detect on you? we'll need to search for the energy signatures, otherwise it'll be like a needle in a haystack."

hehe

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
waves of desolation
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 2:23:42 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
it's a pretty thought, harnessing enough power to prevent the destruction of hoenn's cities and towns. annalise knows this is an arms race. against team rocket. against the otherworldly threats that will inevitably come back to try and swipe both groups off the chessboard. she holds no illusions about legendary pokemon and the siege weapons they are capable of becoming. [break][break] but kyogre will do even more senseless damage on its own, her mind curls around the thought as they make their way down the hill. it's better in our hands.[break][break]illeana's hair shifts off her shoulder as she turns her head back to glance at her. annalise subconsciously reaches a hand toward the pokeballs clipped at her belt, fingers stilling over the metal of one capsule in particular. she had prepared, as asked. [break][break]"my mienshao knows detect, yeah." there's a click! as the ball is pulled loose, then rolled into her upturned palm. "i brought other pokemon, too. a meowstic with keen eye, a houndoom with odor sleuth, an iron leaves ... " [break][break]annalise trails off, knowing she doesn't have to list her whole team for the scientist to get the jist of her party. the pokeball rolls off her finger tips and her mienshao joins the search party in a flash of white light. [break][break]"was velmos stationed down here? at the harbor? or is this just our general starting point?"
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
investigating

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
waves of desolation
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 4:12:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

regardless of need, she can't help the ghost of a proud smile when annalise rattles off her team. to the alchemist, it reads as a care in the task at hand, as a need to prepare for anything of use. in her eyes, it solidifies the concept she has known even before bringing her down into the blue glow: annalise is everything she had sought and more.

[break][break]

and without realizing it, illeana has seemingly become the in annalise's life as he had been for her own. her methods are different, surely, but the end result is the same... a piece permanently kept in one's pocket to overtake the board.

[break][break]

"good, we might need them all."

[break][break]

she hands praise over easily, a metaphorical pat on the back for both her efforts and her consideration of not letting the scientist down. in annalise's hands, she knows, her faith will not be in vain.

[break][break]

as the ferret-like creature joins their party, she turns her attention back to the sea. somewhere out there, they'll find what they seek. she's uncertain if lilycove will hold enough merit to stake any hope in, but they'll try all the same for if there's one thing illeana reyes knows... it's trials of multiple failures before striking gold.

[break][break]

"the reports mentioned a rocky island with a mountain a little bit away from the harbor is where the blue orb was originally crushed by velmos's teeth. we should start there."

hehe

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
waves of desolation
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 6:40:07 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
annalise is a ranger. preparation is a pillar of their work, tattooed on her mind somewhere beside some other autonomic process like breathing. she remembers being a rookie and forgetting supplies out on the field. her ranger mentor made her go all the way back. a few humiliating runs has made her the practiced woman walking beside illeana now, cheeks flushed the slightest pink by the praise.[break][break]"we might," she agrees, erring on the side of pessimism. "but hopefully we won't have to."[break][break]the conversation lapses as illeana looks out toward the sea. annalise follows her gaze wordlessly, wondering how kyogre is fairing out there. [break][break]she imagines the god is still raging near sootopolis city, diving and resurfacing in some endless pursuit of something inaccessible. she wishes they could somehow communicate their plans to the legendary pokemon, but there's no way to get close enough to say we're looking for it, too! without getting caught in the teeth of its maelstrom. [break][break]she blinks, looking back at illeana as their plan is set in motion. a rocky island off of the harbor. annalise looks back at the ocean, narrowing her eyes at distant, jutting rock formations like one might reveal their identity as being the island. [break][break]"yeah, we should. how do we want to get there? flying? swimming? or ... ?" [break][break]she trails off, feeling like it isn't right to suggest they just teleport there through folded space.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
investigating

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
waves of desolation
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 0:58:06 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

her stare levels out against distant rocky mountains, as if she knows she can't stare long enough to easily find what they seek.

[break][break]

"i'll let you decide."

[break][break]

delicately, in the way one might handle old cobwebs, she brushes one of her hands through the air and plucks reality apart. it's a small, steady pink rift placed to their left by the time her hand stills back at her side.

[break][break]

"we can go through the rift, or we can fly, whichever you prefer."

[break][break]

the end result will remain the same: closer to their goals.

hehe

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
waves of desolation
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 5:02:15 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
illeana presents a choice, but the easiest decision is painted into the air beside them. with a stroke of her hand, she moves the delicate curtain of reality aside. the pink glow of the portal draws annalise's inquisitive gaze, lighting her face up with a blush color. [break][break]"the rift," she says with a small, affirming nod. an almost-smile touches her mouth as she continues, "you already made it so it'd be a waste not to take it, right?"[break][break]annalise has gone into rifts before, but she has only been through palkia's portal once, and only half-willingly. that portal had dragged her into itself, indifferent to whether she was prepared or not. it hadn't been unpleasant, she thinks, approaching this shimmering wound in space. it had been like a blink, a lapse of a second, then she had been at 's house. [break][break]one moment she is staring at the unknown of this portal, then the next she's on the uneven ground of the island. her mienshao looks around and over its shoulder, confused. [break][break]"thanks," she says to illeana, blinking her own disorientation away. a hand stretches out, fingers running over the short fur on her mienshao's head. the fighting-type regains its inner focus. [break][break]"i need you to detect something for us," she tells it, spreading her thumb and forefinger to approximate the size of the cut she remembers seeing in the blue orb. the weasel bobs its head as she explains in simple words, though she's not sure if it really understands. "we're looking for a blue rock. a blue rock with lots and lots of energy." [break][break]its eyes begin to glow, taking on a similarly blue sheen as it detects the minutiae of the surrounding area.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
investigating

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
waves of desolation
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 0:54:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

a nod follows before annalise disappears into the spatial wound. after a moment, the alchemist follows. her steps are quick, certain, one fluid motion of practiced and precise movements.

[break][break]

and when they're on the other side, she tugs reality back together with a stitching hand until it looks like there had never been a rip at all.

[break][break]

"no problem."

[break][break]

really, it isn't. she finds the rifts to be the easiest mode of transportation nowadays. it's quick, simple, effective.

[break][break]

while annalise and her pokemon get to work, illeana keeps a slight distance to idly observe. detect begins to scan through the area and, in turn, she also reaches her awareness out in an attempt to feel through the nearby space for any abnormal energy signatures. unfortunately, she comes up empty handed.

[break][break]

"anything?"

[break][break]

it had, after all, been a long shot when she suggested this as their first stepping stone... but she held a small glimmer of hope. it is being slowly choked out in her white-knuckle grasp.

hehe

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
waves of desolation
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 0:15:18 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
her mienshao scrabbles among the stones, sniffing and staring intently through glowing blue eyes. annalise follows like a shade, gaze fixed on the slick ground underfoot. after a few minutes of searching, the fighting-type straightens up and shakes its head. [break][break]"no," annalise says at last, disappointed. like the rebuilt structures of lilycove, the ocean has seemingly washed away any proof that a war had been fought here. it's just an island inhabited by a leery flock of pelipper, now. "but i'll keep looking."[break][break]her mienshao is thanked, then replaced by her iron leaves. the pokemon's inner workings hum quietly as it scans salt-crusted rock. every few steps, it beeps a negative result. her mouth twists into a frown. [break][break]"sootopolis is our best bet then, isn't it?"[break][break]if it had gotten swept into the ocean, she thinks, kyogre would've found it already. right? her doubt echoes against the crags. [break][break]"kyogre keeps going back there, so there must be something there, even if it isn't the shard."
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
investigating

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
waves of desolation
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 3:18:36 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

even with a switch of tactics, of pokemon to assist them in their plight, they will continue to come up empty handed. whatever dusting of blue orb shards had existed here now no longer takes up space. they've been washed away, returned to the basin as the creator had always intended.

[break][break]

and beneath the disappointing beeps of annalise's iron leaves, the alchemist feels a dwindling sense of hope. they don't have many options left. war looms, heavy and blood red on the horizon.

[break][break]

they will likely not succeed in time.

[break][break]

it's, truthfully, fine in the end, but the urge to pad their side with additional force proves too enticing to simply give up. after a moment, annalise echoes the sentiments she hasn't yet shared.

[break][break]

"yes," she pauses, head turning to connect their gazes. something akin to ancient dread awakens beneath bones. "all paths lead to sootopolis."

[break][break]

as it was written, she surmises.

[break][break]

"if it's not something to do with the blue orb, then my next best guess would be sea hoenn's presence, or their kyogre, is sending ours into a frenzy."

[break][break]

her eyes narrow. they break away to cast a hardened gaze upon the sea.

[break][break]

"we'll find out soon enough."

hehe

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
waves of desolation
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 2:37:17 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
annalise turns away from her iron leaves, looking out across the water as if to follow the invisible path to sootopolis city with her eyes. there's too many miles of ocean between them to glimpse the rocket stronghold, but it's a nicer view than the disappointing truth at her back. [break][break]"well — " she hadn't accounted for sea hoenn or its kyogre, and it feels too late to be cowed by such a variable with illeana promising her that they'll find out soon enough. " — when we go to sootopolis to take it back, that'll be our opportunity, then." [break][break]she nods to herself, to convince herself of a way forward. [break][break]"if there's an opening during the fighting, we should take it."[break][break]she takes a breath, briny air sticking to the inside of her throat. [break][break]"or after, once we win."
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
investigating

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,801 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
waves of desolation
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 19:43:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven